Thursday, March 28, 2013

ABC is OTT

PPPPPick up a P

The latest letter that I found is ‘P’ it’s the same as my ‘B’, a total blank canvas and as yet I’m undecided about what to do with this one. Further thought is required for this one I reckon…

& This isn’t even in the alphabet!
I found an & in the new Tiger store in Glasgow. There were so many letters to choose from but as I had been worried about not being able to find an ampersand when the time came to it so I snapped it up there and then. It’s plain while, so I’m undecided as to whether I should paint it or decorate it some other way. I might just leave it for now…
On a side note, I think that Tiger might be a new favourite shop. I got some pretty striped paper straws.

H is for Having it!
I found this black lacquered letter H when I was looking for silver paint even though I’m so sure I have silver acrylic paint somewhere in the house. I liked this though and it’s another letter ticked off the list…

I’ve decided I want to run an online shop… Big step but I think that since I won’t be quitting my day job any time soon I can think of it more as a sideline rather than something that keeps me away from the breadline.
Ideally what I’d love it do is give this a go and for it to take off just enough for me to work less hours or that it could support me. I grudge working just to pay the bills and spend minimal time with my bug. Hopefully this will help me regain some work life balance and sell stuff that I know I love and that I think other people will really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment